How can I prove my second marriage without divorce ,Pakistan

 How can I prove my second marriage without divorce

Without divorce second marriage is an offence under section 494 of ipc. Live in relationship also will be treated as an act of adultery punishable with jail term, should your wife lodges complaint against you in this regard.

1)second marriage during subsistence of earlier marriage is null and void . Section 17 HMA says that any marriage between Hindus is void if on the date of such marriage, either party had a husband or wife living. The same is punishable under Section 494 and 495, IPC.

How can I prove my second marriage without divorce ,Pakistan


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
avatar
Admin Welcome to Alhuda I.T, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Alhuda I.T A.O.A there! Hello, Can I help you? In case of no responce within 30 minutes, visit https://www.alhuda.com.pk
:
Chat WhatsApp