What is AlhudaShaadi com customer service in Bahawalpur, Pakistan

 What is AlhudaShaadi com customer service in Bahawalpur

Why has my profile been moved to AlhudaShaadi.com?

There are several benefits of having a profile on AlhudaShaadi.com :

  • Access over 35 million profiles
  • View both Shaadi Centre and Shaadi.com profiles
  • Communicate effectively with other members through email, phone and chat by upgrading
  • Enjoy a variety of Privacy and Security Controls
  • Search on the move with our mobile apps

How do I access my profile on AlhudaShaadi.com?

You may access your account on Shaadi.com by using the email address and password of your Shaadi Centre account.

Who will be able to view my profile on AlhudaShaadi.com?

We have taken utmost care of your privacy.

  • Your profile will continue to be visible to other Centre members whose profiles have also been moved to Shaadi.com.
  • Your new Shaadi.com profile will remain completely hidden from other Shaadi.com profiles until you choose to contact them

I already have a Shaadi.com account with the same email ID. What happens now?

If you have a Shaadi.com account with the same email ID, your account will not have been affected.

What is AlhudaShaadi com customer service in Bahawalpur, Pakistan


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
avatar
Admin Welcome to Alhuda I.T, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Alhuda I.T A.O.A there! Hello, Can I help you? In case of no responce within 30 minutes, visit https://www.alhuda.com.pk
:
Chat WhatsApp